Welcome to season 2 of the Technology in Human Services podcast!
This is a recording of a presentation I recently made at a technology/professional development day with CSAE Trillium. My presentation, Podcasting: the how and why for your nonprofit, focused on:
- Trends and statistics
- 5 steps to make it work (including how I do it)
- Measuring success
I wasn’t able to stay for an after-lunch panel and round-table discussion with other presenters. So I recorded a short video with my main talking points for them to play. You can find that below (if you want a quick summary of this episode), along with my presentation slides. I also decided to record my presentation, to use as the first episode of this new podcast season.
I hope you like it. I’m looking forward to recording more episodes!Podcasting-the-how-and-why-for-your-nonprofit-Marco-Campana
You may be interested in reading other articles and podcast episodes on my site related to providing service online.
If you’re serious about podcasting, here are some great resources and further reading:
- Podcasting Manual by Blubrry
- The Absolute Beginners Guide to Podcasting
- Podcasting for Business: Top Podcasters Share Success Tips
- Is Podcasting Worth It?
- How Christopher Penn podcasts
- Podcasting for Beginners: The Complete Guide to Getting Started With Podcasts
- 12 Steps to Producing a Podcast
- We Didn’t Know How to Promote a Podcast. So Here’s All We Learned
- 7 Lessons Learned After Launching Our Weekly Marketing Podcast
- Ten Steps to Starting a Podcast
- How a Podcast Is Born [Infographic]